Thursday, June 28, 2012

Life! I Love you

Thank you life for everything

Thanks for giving such caring parents

Thanks for giving a younger brother to rule upon

However, I didn't like the differences happened sometimes with them

Still, Thank you life for everything

Thanks for giving such wonderful friends

Thanks for giving some special friends

However, I didn't like the distances occurred sometimes with them

Still, Thank you life for everything

Thanks again for giving me such a loyal partner

Thanks again for giving me sweet little wonder

However, I didn't like pains in their life which sometimes I can't share

Still, Thank you life for everything.

Wish to thank you in advance for the day when you depart from my door.  Thanks again for everything.

R

No comments:

Post a Comment